If you want to relax on Friday evening, come and play table tennis with us at BME Sport Centre! If you need some practice we can teach you, but the main goal is to play as much as possible. You can be a beginner, intermediate or an expert, you can come with friends or just yourself, we guarantee you a great time. We can play on six tables as the Arena in the basement is rented to us from 6-9 pm.
When are we playing and how to apply?
Every Friday between 6-7 pm and 7-8 pm, and after that we organise trainings between 8-9 pm.
- If you'd like to join, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Exercise: You can apply for 6-7 pm or 7-8 pm or both. We usually play singles on 4 tables and doubles on 2 tables.
- We take applications beforehand to guarantee that you will have enough time to play. The earlier you apply the more chance you can come to play - if you apply a bit late, you go to a waiting list.
- Training: you can improve your table tennis skill at our trainings every Friday between 8-9 pm. If you are interested, also apply at email@example.com!
- Try to arrive at least 15 minutes before your time range, tell the receptionist you are coming for the Atlasz practice (Atlasz is Hungary’s biggest LGBT sport club, among their 8 sports the newest one is table tennis organised by qLit). We arrange the payment before the exercise in cash. Bring comfortable shoes, the rest is up to you. If you have a racket, please take it, if not, we can give you one.
Please note: If it turns out in the meantime that you cannot come, please let us know by all means so that others can drop in to your place!
So: Friday means table tennis, and after the game don't rush home, we always sit in somewhere close to have some drinks 🙂
- The first hour is free for everyone. The following practices are 1200 HUF/hour (if you come for both 6-7pm and 7-8pm, it's 2400 HUF).
- The cost of the training is 1700 HUF/hour.
- For Atlasz members each hour is 200 HUF off. For more information regarding Atlasz membership click here.
BME Sport Centre, 1111 Budapest, Bertalan Lajos utca 4-6.
If it’s your first time at the Sport Centre, you can expect a clean, modern and friendly environment. You need to walk a few minutes from the tram stop at “Petőfi híd budai hídfő” or from “Szent Gellért tér” metro station. In case you are driving a car, the nearby streets have plenty of parking places.
If you have any questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!