The next qLit hike is coming soon! This will be a shorter trip, the maximum number of participants is 40! The date of the program: 18 November.
How can you participate?
Participation in the trip is free, but donations are accepted.
Make sure you register, as we will send the exact details to the email address you provide on the registration form. In case of bad weather, for example, we will let you know here if the trip is cancelled.
Details of the trip
- We will start the tour on Saturday, 18 November at 10am
- Starting from the bus stop in Kökörcsin Street in Solymár, we will do an 8 km round trip, passing the Jegenye Valley waterfall and Solymár Castle.
- The route has an elevation of 227 m, with several small ascents and descents.
More details on the hike
- Landscape: between the Pilis and the Buda Hills (Mátyás Hill)
- Route: Solymár (Kökörcsin street bus stop) – Jegenye Valley waterfall – Solymár castle – Solymár (Kökörcsin street bus stop)
- Distance: 8 km
- Expected duration of the trip: 3-4 hours (including rest stops).
What to expect?
- Getting there and back: take bus 64A from Hűvösvölgy or bus 164 to the Solymár stop at Kökörcsin street.
- How long will it take: we plan to leave for Budapest around half past 1 – 2 at the latest
- What to bring: hiking boots, food and drink
Feel free to bring your friends and your dog!
This is so important that we have to say it again: be sure to register, because we will send the exact details to the email address you provide on the registration form, and in case of bad weather, we will let you know here if the trip is cancelled.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!