The next qLit hike is coming soon! This will be a longer trip, the maximum number of participants is 25! The date of the program: May 27.
How can you participate?
Participation in the trip is free, but donations are accepted.
Make sure you register, as we will send the exact details to the email address you provide on the registration form. In case of bad weather, for example, we will let you know here if the trip is cancelled.
Details of the trip
- We will start the tour on Saturday, 27 May at 9am
- Starting from the bus stop at Tisza István Square in Nagykovácsi, we will take a 16 km round trip in the Buda Hills, visiting the Tarnay rest house, the Nagy-Kopasz and the Csergezán Pál lookout tower.
- The route has an elevation gain of 418 m, with several major climbs and descents.
More details on the hike
- Landscape unit: Buda Hills
- Route: Nagykovácsi (Tisza István Square) – Anna hunting lodge – Tarnay rest – Csergezán Pál Lookout tower – Nagykovácsi (Tisza István Square)
- Distance: 16 km
- Ascent: 418 m
- Gradient: 418 m
- Expected duration of the trip: 5-6 hours (including rest stops).
What to expect?
- Getting there and back: take bus 63 from Hűvösvölgy to Nagykovácsi, Tisza István tér stop
- How long will it take: we plan to leave for Budapest around half past 3 at the latest
- What to bring: hiking boots, food and drink
Feel free to bring your friends and your dog!
This is so important that we have to say it again: be sure to register, because we will send the exact details to the email address you provide on the registration form, and in case of bad weather, we will let you know here if the trip is cancelled.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com!